• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WickedStangs 3rd Annual Domestic Performance Cruise and Dyno Shootout

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, we need to start working on our 3nd Annual Domestic Performance Cruise and Dyno Shootout...

If you have info please let us know...

Gibs is working on getting a tour of Crower or Bilstein...

JBA says we can use there dyno again...

All if you have a cruise idea or somethingelse you like to see please post it here....

Thanks

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Emilio, what is the date that you want to do it on? I wont be able to make it on a saturday, but that is ok.....

I can print all those letters again this year and send them out if you would like....we still got time....but you are paying for the postage.....

Gib

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Emilio, what is the date that you want to do it on? I wont be able to make it on a saturday, but that is ok.....

I can print all those letters again this year and send them out if you would like....we still got time....but you are paying for the postage.....

Gib

Anyday might have to make a poll and I always pay for postage you tight wad....:rofl: :biggrin:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Thats right......mr money bags....you do! LOL

I will start printing them out soon.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
List for sponsor letters is as follows:

Shelby
Jegs
Summitt
Crane
Comp Cams
Edelbrock
Trufiber????
Bangastang
MRT Industries
Saleen <or whatever they are now
Ford Racing
Magnaflow
Flowmaster
Eibach
Meguiars
Mothers
Year One
National Parts Depot
Performance Action Warehouse
AutoTrader
Mustang Monthly
GM Magazine????? Anyone know what it is called?
Baltimore Street Mods
Autobadges
BMC Performance
Ninosport
Mustangs Unlimited
Roush
Hendrick Motorsports

I will continue to update as people add to this list........ Thanks all.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Dang Gibs this list should be used for our Drag racing event too...:) But, remember I still have some goody bags from the last one we did....

Lordgufi

if your looking for just Any body i know of a few DSM shops... there are a couple up in LA and San Fran i'd have to look up the names but they are there

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
GIBS: Sorry, forgot to put the address:
5444 Napa Street, San Diego, CA 92110-2617

I think Cliff is the owner. I'm not certain of this.
Tony is in charge of the paint and bodywork department.
Maggie is one of the girls at the front desk. She is awesome! She works on her own vehicles and built her own truck! Very cool chick.

I'll be taking my Stang in again tomorrow. She has another owie that I did not give her. :( But I know Tony will make it allllll better. :)

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I would love to do a mountain run again, that was so much fun, I love the twisties, and I wouldn't mind going to Kenny Brown.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Kenne Bell?

This is a Domestic Performance only event!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
OK never heard of them Thanks. I will add them to the list.....

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I would love to do a mountain run again, that was so much fun, I love the twisties, and I wouldn't mind going to Kenny Brown.

Ethan, we can do our own WS's Palomar Mountain run or whatever. 70+ cars doing that run is too difficult to keep everyone together and focused. We will do a short cruise from Point A to Point B and then have an early to mid november Palomar run........

Thanks though Ethan. Appreciate the input.

Gib

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
True, I do remember there being some difficulties with keeping everyone together and knowing the route, but it would be fairly easy to print maps out for everyone.