• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WickedStangs Race Team

M

Mustangcwo

Here it is the end to another race season at Barona and for PSCA as a whole. Now is the time to get the car ready for next season. The plan is to have the car at every test and tune minus the special events that routinely kill the pocket book. With that in mind, I need a group of dedicated, wrench turning, gear heads to assist in preparing the car and acting as a pit crew during the events. Yes, there will be time to race your own car, but the race car will be the priority. The plan is to get the car dialed in on nitrous and possibly one additional power adder by the start of next racing season. Once the car is in the 6 second class at Barona, we will begin test and tuning at the 1/4 mile track in Fontana. Once the car is in the 10 second class at Fontana, we will be ready to start playing in Mustang Madness.

To make all these dreams a reality, I'm looking for 5 dedicated members to bring this car to the starting line at Mustang Madness. We will schedule maintenance and track days well in advance to meet our goals. If you would like to contribute blood, sweat and tears to this project, reply to this post and I will evaluate your talents as a possible team member.

Joker, you're already in and no backing out!!!!

That leaves four more spots that I would like to fill over the the next two weeks. Then it will be time to start planning and executing our way to the tree.

YOUR DEDICATED CREW CHIEF

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
you can count me in for anything you need... And thanks for making this happen..

Mrs. ears

I am sure Chris wouldn't mind...there is one thing in life he is good at and that is cars hahahah!!

Ford1288

Donator
I will be useless next year (7 month deployment) but I will help out when I can.

WoundUpWindsorBoi

id like to be able to help anyway i can. turning wrenches, helping tune, getting the car going. also i work at a machine shop so if theres something i can do there to help be useful let me know

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Wish this was a year or two ago. I would be all in to be on the team. Unless someone wants to front me airfare to attend working parties...LOL Best of luck and I am sure under Todds leadership the car will be great.

Gib

M

Mustangcwo

Still looking for those individuals that can dedicate weekends to get this going. So far, I do not have any full time members that are willing to go throught the paces. If I can not find the five, full-time, people to get the team rolling, I'll have to try another approach. Come on WickedStangs, I know we have more racers out there.

M

Mustangcwo

113 views and still no hard committments. Well, I'll have to go to plan B and play it week to week until I can slowly build the team. Here is how it will work:

1. I will be the main contact and set up the working parties to get the car cleaned up and get it ready to race. I have a few people to contact to get the tuning complete.

2. If you are available, you are welcome to join in assisting.

3. When it comes to track time, you will have to be well versed in racing to enter the racing area around the car...no injuries please.

4. I will handle all the checks for the car at the track with volunteer assistance. Maybe, after everyone sees how simple this can be, more people will step up to the plate.

Hope to see everyone at the race car working parties and at the track.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Its hard for me to commit due to work schedule being unpredictable. Don't want to flake if I have to work and not make a work party. But I will be there when I don't have to work.