• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WIKD500 vs yosemiddysam (CALL OUT)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Ok,

Yosemiddysam had a little to much to drink at Buffalo Wings and didn't know when to stop running his mouth.. So I told him to put up or shut up.....:rofl:

This is the official Call Out Thread for yosemiddysam's SLOBRA @ MVTW III...

Loser will sport a huge sticker on the back window saying..

"I got spanked by (winner's name)" ... For a week and pictures posted all over the web.....

M

Mustangcwo

This is going to be good. I think the cars will be closely matched and it will come down to driving. Let me put down the rules now...that way there is no confusion.

1. Red light you lose.
2. Both red light, lowest ET wins
3. No red light: First car to the end of the track wins!!!

Good luck BOYS

yosemiddysam

Donator
Well actually we already had a few RULES in place..... If I break on the line....( Half Shaft, INput/Output Shaft) then it dont count. If we both get a good run in and he see's nothing but MY tail lights then he will sport the sticker!!!!! If I lose the I will sport the sticker. I just dont know where since I really dont have windows..........

yosemiddysam

Donator
Oh and I just wanted to say.........You had better BRING IT Emilio cause that GT500 is going down!!!!!!!!!

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
yosi you wont have to worry about putting a sticker anywhere on your car unless you want one to say i spanked 1wkd500 (emilio valdez)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Well actually we already had a few RULES in place..... If I break on the line....( Half Shaft, INput/Output Shaft) then it dont count. If we both get a good run in and he see's nothing but MY tail lights then he will sport the sticker!!!!! If I lose the I will sport the sticker. I just dont know where since I really dont have windows..........

I was going to say the same thing, where would you put the sticker since you don't have rear window.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Yosemiddysam

Even more of a reason to not get beat!!!!!!

Yose do you just want to put the sticker on now????... Or are you going to up the NOS? I let you tell them the story...:) But, I am running out of 03-04 Cobra's :nonono:

lightsout.png

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Was that before or after Lynch learned to drive that car? I mean he ran a 11.5 at Barona the first time. If it was before you cant count that one....after he learned, I will buy the kill.

BTW: E, any plans of mass producing an Import type sticker like that? If so I will take 3 of them.

Gib

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
:finger:

emilio, you have me on top end i will give you that. my new set up right now as we speak would slay your ass up and down the track. can u make me one of those stickers that say 1wkd500? i want it for free too. but has got to look just like the ones you made for the termies.

spdpilot

This thread makes great reading during lunch. Very entertaining.

I bet it never happens. Someone will back out and the trash talking will continue. I got $20 on it not happening...anyone? anyone?

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Call outs. Shout outs.

Whatever they are................fun. Well, my BULLITT can beat your lawn mower! Whadaya think about that?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

spdpilot

Call outs. Shout outs.

Whatever they are................fun. Well, my BULLITT can beat your lawn mower! Whadaya think about that?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can not! My lawn mower is fast!! And smart! My wife says it doesn't mow the lawn by itself, but I am convinced it can and will continue to stare at it until does!

Haha