• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wounded for Warriors Benefit Show May 8th Greenville,S.C.

snowman03gt

Date: May 8th, 2010

Time: 9:30AM, first cars out at 10:00AM

What: Upstate Mustang Club Riding with Warriors benefit mountain cruise and cruise in/car show

Who: Any car, truck or motorcycle welcome

Where: Starting at the Ryan’s Family Restaurant in Greer, off of Wade Hampton Blvd, and ending at the Ryan’s Family Restaurant in Anderson, off of Clemson Blvd.

- The cruise will take approximately 2 hours, and will take us up scenic highway 11, and through the mountains down into Pickens, and out 76 to Anderson.

- All Military personnel and their families are welcome, and can ride in any Upstate Mustang member vehicle that has room.

- We will end up at the Ryan’s in Anderson and have the vehicles on display as a car show from 12:30 – 3:00.

- $15.00 to pre-register by April 24th, $20.00 for entries the day of

- To pre-register email first name, last name, phone number, type of vehicle, and shirt size to umcwwrun@yahoo.com

- A free t-shirt will be given to all that pre-register

Proceeds:

- All proceeds will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project to help the families of our wounded heros

Questions:

- If anyone has any questions they can email them to the same address, umcwwrun@yahoo.com, or call at 864-650-1105.

mustangtim

South Carolina
If I did not have to work I would definately go to this show. It is a great idea for a good cause,I will spread the word. Hope you have a good turn out.