• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Sea-Tac Wicked Wednesday 13 April 2011 @ 6:30 pm.

Our first Wicked Wednesday will be held at the mighty Starbucks Coffee house. Shout out to the "Tierrasanta Crew" this is a time to get together and blow off some mid-week steam with fellow members BS, talk cars, current events, future events, questions concerns whatever you want over hot cocoa, coffee, snacks etc.....and with the budget crisis affecting most this is perfect. This event is in no way mandatory come if you can. Hope to see you there info is as follows:

Starbucks
3514 South 56th st.
Tacoma, WA 98409

@ 6:30 pm

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I probably won't make many mid week events that far south. By the time i get off work and get home and cleaned up its 4-4:30. I am not even going to **** with that traffic. Weekend events will be more my style, or events farther north. Just simply due to traffic.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Dusten are you in everett? We have our Wicked Weds here in Oak Harbor. You should get a chapter going on that side.

crossbreedgt

Hey I grew up in tierrasanta haha.. But yeah if you can't make it down to the oak harbor WW.. I totally encourage you to start a chapter up there

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I am in marysville. the oak harbor ones are closer. And really, if the sea tac chapter did them closer to sea and farther from tac it wouldnt be bad. but tacoma is 2.5 hours in traffic.

txmach302

I probably won't make many mid week events that far south. By the time i get off work and get home and cleaned up its 4-4:30. I am not even going to **** with that traffic. Weekend events will be more my style, or events farther north. Just simply due to traffic.

traffic is a bitch around here, its not fun going no where during the weekdays

ASh

This is the first one, just organized based on local of recent participants to draw interest. There are the members out toward lewis and Mchord so that is a factor when considering what is central to Seattle-Tacoma, and that area as well. Oak harbor is a good fit for things like Wicked Wednesday's based on your locale because you coming to this area would be like me going to every W.I. Wicked Wednesday Just can't happen. I second the motion w/ traffic being no joke I deal w/ 45-60 min sometimes more of it everyday going both ways.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I looked it up and tacoma is only 10 miles more. Just more traffic.

Well all just a reminder Sea-Tac Wicked Wednesday is still tonight at Starbucks for those that are able to make it. The address and time is in the first thread. I am heading out as we speak.