• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WSMSC CAR SHOW

Will you be able to help out at the car show?

• Total voters

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Alright a date has been set (7 July 12) I need to know who will be availible to help out that day. We are going to need people to take registration, park cars, sell shirts, help strap cars down on the dyno, and so on. We will have to be there early to set up. We are going to need tables, chairs, and pop up tents so post what you can bring. Let's hope for good weather and a good turn out. If you say you are going to help then please show up to help.
Remeber we will be showing our cars but WILL NOT be in the show for trophies.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I have A pop up tent and about 6 folding chairs plus our chapter has a pop up tent.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Ok all i just got the food taken care of. We got a bbq place called Shorty's Grubhouse that i help out at here and there to come up and bring his smoker to do some hamburgers pulled pork and brisket sandwiches to sell during the car show and in trade any of the people helping out with this will get free food ... Now on top of that he is also mentioned on the Mens Room radio talk show ALOT on i believe its 99.9 that he will give me the contact to them and im going to see if we can get our show mentioned on there and if they would like to come out and play music there also. Ill keep everyone updated on anything else that i can bring to the table to make this a VERY SUCCESSFUL show..

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Alright sounds good. We still need a few more items to raffle, I will start on the trophies but I have a couple ideas for a couple special trophies.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
My sister will be in town so her and the wife will do registartions also I have a some guys from Mysfyt Toyz that said they will help out at the show. It will be really sad if we have more members from A different car club helping out then our own.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am available to help out also, Sorry I missed last meet up. I know I have been MIA lately. -Wayne
It's cool Wayne, we know your situation. Hopefully you can come out soon.