• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

...you guys are getting a new member...

I

Ichiduo

...yup. the orange mach is gonna be heading down towards your guys' neck of the woods. know this chapter hasn't been that active, hopefully that'll change. i'll have to get settled and take care of some things first, but i look forward to getting this chapter rolling... cause as of right now, all i can hear are crickets.

hope to meet the members of this chapter soon. :rock:

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
They will chime in soon.. Off to a slow start.. I am sure you will kick them in the butt and get it started again..:)

I

Ichiduo

thanks for the best wishes and the warm welcome... wanna get this board filled up more as i'm used to it being busy. if / when i get the chance, i'm gonna start posting up events in the area that this chapter can do. i've done it for the cv for the past couple, hope to do it here.

and about fabulous fords, dunno if i'll be there... hopefully i will. know it's a big (if not THE biggest) ford show in cali, so i'll try. may still be getting situated though. :)