• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2016 racing schedule!

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Hey everyone, I apologize for not putting this out sooner as Todd and Emilio asked me to.

Below is my full race schedule up to the end of the year (tentative for everything after September.) Feel free to come out, try your hand on the track, watch some big wheelies, and maybe, just maybeeeee see the wicked stangs club race car run by the end of the year @Mustangcwo @wickedstangs

Feb 20: Fontana Test n Tune
March 19-20: Barona Summit Series
April 30-May 1: Fontana Summit Series
May 14: Barona Renegade Series
June 3-5: Fontana West Coast Classic
June 11-12: Fontana Summit Series
July 16-17: Fontana Summit Series
August 13-14: Fontana Summit Series
September 17: Barona Renegade Series
September 24-25: Fontana Summit Series
October 29: Barona Renegade Series
November 12: Barona King of the Track
November 22-27: Las Vegas Thanksgiving Bracket Nationals
December 10: Barona Renegade Series

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Don't hold your breathe on the race car, but I look forward to getting out to the track and enjoying some racing.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Well @Mustangcwo I tested the car last weekend. didn't get to make a clean hit, Test n tune at fontana was madness! I think I've got the bugs with this new electric shift solenoid worked out. BUT, the car went a 1.28 60' and went 10.20 (6.41 1/8th mile) WITHOUT 2nd gear! lol I forgot I had my fancy new electric shift solenoid and reached down and pulled it right from 1st to 3rd. I think I found quite a bit of missing power ;) It should be a 9.80/6.20 or so wide open. It's not legal to go that fast so I'll have to short shift it and slow it down to the 6.40/10.0 range

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Looks like its time to get the car certified or detune her a little. Detuning will be easier on the motor and make the car more consistent.

CONGRATS on the runs in Fontana and I look forward to seeing you at the track.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I'm thinking of going out to fontana in late July. Does anybody have experience with the street legal drags there?

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
I'm thinking of going out to fontana in late July. Does anybody have experience with the street legal drags there?
Yea it's a mess if you're going to race. If you just want to make a couple passes and hang out its fine.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
What's the best day to go for plenty of passes?