• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

...a&w cruise nights 2010...

I

Ichiduo

so, i have this flyer and wanted to pass it along to you guys. seems like a fun thing to do. what's better than an a&w burger / float and cars during the summer time? let me get some feedback. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 130
  • img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 140
I

Ichiduo

never really left, just lurking mostly now. but i'm going to cool off modding / racing the mach for a bit. i'll still go to events / watch you guys race (time permitting).

elky406

if you need a pilot to run your car lmk i will run it at the track brother.Ive been known to wheel a car a time or to.

I

Ichiduo

if you need a pilot to run your car lmk i will run it at the track brother.Ive been known to wheel a car a time or to.

nate, you will get nothing out of piloting my mach. :lol: it's nearly stock (other than exhaust and your tune).

and plus, i think i'd actually enjoy getting video of everyone running their cars, editing it, and then putting it on youtube for everyone to watch. people beating their personal records and having the slips to remember is nice... but having that video... and being able to relive it?

plus i could probably save on gas and just ride shotgun as i'd just be video taping.

same with the scca events... though i think those are recorded by scca guys and uploaded to the scca website.

I

Ichiduo

Ill be at SCCA next weekend

i'm scheduled to work next weekend. which is why i posted famoso test and tunes / the a&w cruise nights as we can see the dates and i can request those future dates off. i need at least two weeks notice so i can get said date off.