• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bose Ipod Docking station review

Shane361

Well as I'm living out in town now here in the Bahrain I had to have some music. I'm not one to usually pick up something cheap and tend to go with quality. Some may laugh at that as Bose on a main stream audio forum will openly express their hate for anything Bose. I however am not on their band wagon and have had 301s, 501s, 901s, computer speakers and now this portable Ipod player. Little pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. The sound is incredible, keeps Ipod charged and remote is simplistic and controls the Ipod nicely. Bought the one that comes with a battery which charges while plugged in. I tend to carry it from my room to the living room and run it off the battery alone. I needed a dual voltage as we are 220 here which it does. Would buy it again :beer:-Shane

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=...ounddock_systems/sounddock_portable/index.jsp

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
The Bose units are great I've had many over the years and the sound has always been impressive.Enjoy,Shane.,,

spdpilot

Reviews can go both ways. Some brands just get a few vocal people not liking them and suddenly everyone joins in. Every brand has it's dud's every now and then.

I always say, buy what you know works. I bought an iphone when they first hit the streets. No apps then. I hated it, so I dumped it and went back to my good old Windows smart phone. Still use it today and love the new windows mobile 6. People freak when I tell them what a piece of crap my iphone was. Things change, but I just know what works for me.

Shane361

I can respect that. As you mentioned things change because I recently bought my Iphone before I left for Bahrain and I couldnt imagine my life without it. Well..it would be like it is now...being deployed without it...augh. :rofl: