• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Calender Shoot

tached_out

I know I am new to the club and I have not meet any one yet, but I will be moved down Aug 23rd and think it would be cool to have a calender out for next year. I am sure there are some good photographers here, I am decent as well.

So how would you guys feel about getting some models together and doing some shoots. I would like to of course sale the calenders and the profit can go to either future get togethers or we can find a charity that we can give to.

I have been looking to be apart of a real car club for some time years actually. Nothing against CA-Mustangs but when you live in Fresno its hard to make some of the bigger meetings and GTG's.

Red

That's a great idea. We've been trying to get one together, but it never seems to happen. I think we need to get the top 12 looking cars in the club for the calendar.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Why don't we have a WICKEDSTANGS (only) car show/BBQ. Who ever has there car in the show gets to vote. Top 12 are in the calender. The only thing with this is all the other chapters, but they can have there own calenders for there area and decide how they want to come up with their choices. Just my thought on how to do get this done. I can get models but they charge.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We have been discussing about doing a car show. Discussing logistics, such as locations, sponsors, and permit or permission to use the locations.

As for the calendars, we have been trying to get one up. If you have an idea how we can get one started, please share it with us or get in touch with Wickedstangs (Emilio) and discuss your idea with him. I think its a great idea.

tached_out

Yeah I think every one should be able to be in the calender one way or the other. We can do a shoot with a month with a skyview on every ones cars in it or multiple cars in a month. That way no one is left out who would like to be in the shoot.

Also maybe we can do a competition friendly against the other chapters to see who can make the best calender.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Phil these models will be comming from th L.A area.

Here's my suggestion: Have each month designated for the type of Mustang (i.e. GT, V6, Bullitt, Shelby, Roush, Saleen, Boss, etc). That way everyone's car will be in it and nobody gets left out. And maybe a short description next to the car identifying the owner and what mods have been added. For those that may not have "money shots" of their rides, I can ask Alicia from the Murrieta photo shoot for pricing on a group shoot.