• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chat Box

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
oh, sorry about that was working on it and thought I turned it back on... Will turn it on soon

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I thought Emilio turned it off cause no one was chatting. I logged on yesterday to chat but it was gone.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Its still off. I say leave it on. It may not be used often, but its good to have if someone wants to use it.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Its still off. I say leave it on. It may not be used often, but its good to have if someone wants to use it.

Thanks DANNY,
That was the point I was trying to make my last time on the chat when Burnie and I said it (chat) was a ghost town. Loved your post on the chat last night about having to go to a thread to chat. LOL That's what I'm talkin' about. :) I think having to go to / find a "chat thread" removes people from each other even more. I LIKE coming home and saying "hi how's it goin'?" to people and find out who's been hollerin' at whom, etc. I think it's fun. I miss the conversations. Most of the time they were funny. I need funny.