• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Club Name and idea?

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
So me and xavier296 (guy with 2 03 cobra's on here and SCS) are looking to start a car group here in Naples, Italy but we dont have a creative enough mind to think of a name for the group and for the group im going to create on FB. We are looking to make flyers but before we can even do that we need to think of a name. We are planning on meeting once or twice a month stuff like a actual car club. We have already met a couple people out in town one who owns a powder coating shop and another that owns a place like JBA just minus the dyno and for euro cars. We just want to get people together who enjoy cars plus do perhaps shows down the line once things get established. Input will greatly be appreciated on name for the group and ideas for the group. We are both new to it but have a couple people on base interested 3 challengers, new camaro, 2 vettes, my red sled, and the 03 cobra.

Ford1288

Donator
I would definately do a cool Italian name. Something that means cool or fast cars in Italian. Do a little research!

dope3

wickednation from town to town and coast to coast we are the club with the most lol

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
haha thanks for the ideas thus far and for future once me and aaron really appreciate it