• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Does anyone have a clutch cable?

JayDoubleYou

I thought it'd be worth a try but Im doing a 4.6 swap in my 2000 mustang i'm on the last stretch but with just a few hang ups. The car still has the V6 clutch cable in it and i'm assuming the the cable is too short because i can disengage the clutch but when i go to let off the clutch you can hear the plates touching and slipping but theres no positive contact. I think the cable is too short and not letting the clutch engage completely. i was wondering if anyone has done a steeda clutch cable modification to their car and they still have the factory piece laying around. I'd be happy to buy it off of whom ever. Its just the last thing before i can drive the car, and all the autopart places have to order it. So yeah I was just wonderin'. Thanks in advance if someone does have one i can buy from them.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Try Kim at South-land Clutch.. I believe they have custom size clutch cables.. Tell him Wicked Stangs sent you.

619-477-2105