• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Emilio

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
xavier296 and I were wondering if we could start a Italian/American Car Club and have the members come on here. Ill donate more moneys if necessary to make this happen. I have seen this sexy Cobra on base (xavier296) 3 challengers, 3 vettes, one camaro. So we are going to try to get a car club together and hopefully reach out to the Italian community and get some of these Lambo's to join.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
ears just jealous. ill send you vids of us riding and racing in exotics. not too many people can saythey have

xavier296

he means videos of us beating the cops on the highway. And no, I am not kidding, ask VP!
Thanks for asking VP, I had been meaning to.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
So this weekend im going to design some flyers what all shoudl we put on them xavier? today was a beautiful sunny day. gave a X6 the business yesterday haha. i have watch fri,sat,sun....tires should be here next week i need to find some one to force balance them ... speaking of force balance wtf is force balance? i ordered something "rice" for the car too. and some specially formulated engine coolant so its been a pricey week for the gf