• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

exhaust

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
I have been told if I change my exhaust system / mufflers I'll get a little more than I have. Seems to be a big debate on PYPES and JBA. I don't want to f up. What is the difference between the two?

Renegade

Pypes is very inexpensive, but from my experience they have very good quality parts most of the time. Only parts of theirs i have ever had problems with are laughingGT's axle back deletes.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
You get what you pay for FS

You have heard mine and HP2's cars, we are running SLP LM2's on ours and I love the sound!!

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
FS, I was nervous about buying Pypes because they were less expensive than SLP. I heard the SLP's and really liked the sound and looks but really didn’t want to spend that much so I bought the Pypes "Pype Bombs". Pype Bombs are brand new and have built in resonators. They sound awesome and look beautiful and are a perfect fit. It comes down to what you want to pay and what your preferences are. I will be at CWO's retirement so you can look and listen to mine if you like.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
FS, I was nervous about buying Pypes because they were less expensive than SLP. I heard the SLP's and really liked the sound and looks but really didn’t want to spend that much so I bought the Pypes "Pype Bombs". Pype Bombs are brand new and have built in resonators. They sound awesome and look beautiful and are a perfect fit. It comes down to what you want to pay and what your preferences are. I will be at CWO's retirement so you can look and listen to mine if you like.

That is cool!!

We will be there also so she can hear the different systems

yosemiddysam

Donator
I think you would be fine with the Pypes. Just like most everything else, you have to pay for a name.