• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

farewell cruise for Gibs on March 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.

0ne_sik_notch

The guys at blackmustangclub are putting together a farewell cruise for Gibs. He is shipping out to the islands of Hawaii. Its scheduled for Mar 20 and cruising Ortega HWY with lunch at Hells Kitchen. He has been a big part of WS and a pain in some of our arsses. Lets bid him a good farwell. Whose in?

here is the BMC thread
http://www.bmcforums.com/showthread.php?t=61270

UPDATED TRIP ROUTE:(the start point is good, and we will figure out the rest tomorrow as far as who wants to actually drive the whole thing, and stuff like that.

LAST TRIP UPDATE:

1. Meet at Dennys at 27142 Ortega Highway at aprox 9:15- 9:30 *this Dennys has crappy food so I wouldnt eat there

2. Depart by 10:00 and head EAST on the Ortega Highway towards Lake Elsinore.

3. Regroup in Pine Grove and catch the 243 NORTH towards Banning

3A. Lunch in Banning ??

4. Continue NORTH on the 10 past Yukaipa

5.Exit at Bryant St and turn NORTH until you hit Highway 38

6. Take Highway 38 NORTH all the way to Big Bear City

7.Gas up in Big Bear City

8. It looks like the 38 turns into Highway 18 west of Big Bear City

9. Take the 18 WEST all the way past Big Bear Lake

10. Rest stop in Running Springs ??

11' Take the 18 to Highway 330 and head SOUTH to the city of Highland (Beavis and Buttheads hometown) hehehe

12. Grab dinner in Highland and say our farewells

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I dont think I can make it to this event, sorry.......

LOL J/K

Thanks for coming. I think they are trying to also add a little drive after the ortega hwy portion.

See you there...

Gib

joker

hey Gibs sorry im not going to be there cuz i know the marine corps wants me here in NC till May so yeah sorry but good luck in Hawaii aloha bro lol

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
Sorry Gibs,I won't be able to make it either. Good luck in Hi and send pictures of hot babes in bikinis.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
yeah, sorry gibs, i cant make it either......but you already knew that. have fun and enjoy your time on the mainland.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Gibs, I'm gonna be in Sonoma in a wedding. Sorry man, can't join you for the fun. When do you actually leave, we can do another outing just before you leave.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I leave the third of June..... but after the baby comes mid to end of May, i will not be too available for anything. Hopefully we can have a Memorial Day BBQ or something like that.

I will be back for about a week and a half in September to move the family out there though.

Gib

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I leave the third of June..... but after the baby comes mid to end of May, i will not be too available for anything. Hopefully we can have a Memorial Day BBQ or something like that.

I will be back for about a week and a half in September to move the family out there though.

Gib

Ok, then we will need to plan something before the baby come. If Emilio would find out when the Brother thing would go, we can plan a cruise around that in early May.

Status
Not open for further replies.