• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

First post On all Pages

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, I just added a new modification thanks to Mrs. Ears:)

The new mod will leave the 1st Post of the thread on top all the time even while you are checking other messages related to this subject. :rock:

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
All, I just added a new modification thanks to Mrs. Ears:)

The new mod will leave the 1st Post of the thread on top all the time even while you are checking other messages related to this subject. :rock:

Well, alrighty then. I'm confused but what else is new with the fs? LOL

Maverick

Emilio - dude you have to stop this first post format change - it is garabge man. Turn it back so that if someone wants that format all they have to do is go into their profile and select it. Don't punish all of us for the ones that can't remember what the first post was, I mean man, all it takes 3 secs to do.

How much lazier do we need be, if you want to see what the first post said hit the "Reply with a Quote" or even "Reply" then it shows up when type out your post. I can't select the old format because this new one is forced on us.

Either turn it back so the ones that want that format can select that OR make it so that the people can go in select the old format.
This change was not thought out well at all.

step on mii

I agree w tac. Specially in the event photos when we have a bunch of pics there on the first thread it takes alot of room it should be optional like before!

Mrs. ears

I don't even know what that means lol!!! I was talking about sticky threads E!!!

Oh I see now what you are talking about. I really don't see anything wrong with it and not sure why others are upset about the mod but I was talking about the fact of posting a thread and as others add more threads the one you posted gets booted to the bottom as more threads are posted hence why you need a sticky thread :)