• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How a true car guys leaves his garage.

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
Okay maybe not but this is pretty cool. I would never do it, but sweet none the less.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzJPeZNN45U"]YouTube- My 03 cobra doin huge smokin powerbrake in garage![/ame]

Renegade

that was sweet, but he should have held the burnout while the door was opening and then carried it out :rock:

ears

nice man...... thats how i leave the garage every morning. and i replace the tires every night when i get home!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Carbon Monoxide. Dude is nut doing that in a closed garage. I hope he did use a smoke machine, because he's asking to CO poisoning.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
nice man...... thats how i leave the garage every morning. and i replace the tires every night when i get home!

You have a working car?????

LMAO......Sorry Chris. I can't help myself. You know you're still my buddy. :hello:

GLDNPNY

Yeah the down$ide is just too horibble to contemplate. I did think the headlights turning on was a nice touch and of course you can never go wrong with a little George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers. I had flashbacks of a red and white 57 Plymouth! (you youngsters or car guy posers might not get that.)