• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

looking for some spots..

cohen305

Im new to the SD area..I was wondering where is a good place to go to get your car worked on...can anyonme recommend any shops around..i am in coronado...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If you are a do it yourselfer, the hobby shop at Miramar a good place.

But if you want someone else to do it. RPMM or Renegade Performance Mustangs and Motorsports. They are one of our site sponsor and they do excellent work. They stand behind all the work they do. Click on their link on the RPMM banner.

Maverick

If you are looking for a Custom Shop that does GREAT work then DG custom Auto is the place to go, Craig and Vince are the best and they really care for your car. But I warn you - they are not the cheapest but the stand behind their work and throw no bull-s$%#. Just look at the 2 mustangs that StarAngel has owned and they did 90% or more on tem.

Maverick

If you are a do it yourselfer, the hobby shop at Miramar a good place.

But if you want someone else to do it. RPMM or Renegade Performance Mustangs and Motorsports. They are one of our site sponsor and they do excellent work. They stand behind all the work they do. Click on their link on the RPMM banner.

Danny's right this a great way todo things also!!