• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Memorial Cruise

KingCobra37

Hey guys, on this past Palomar meet a group I go with had (last saturday) a crew of subaru's were present. They spoke to the guys a bit, about cars and what not. but when they left julian & started their run to somewhere, one of the guys in a subaru named Roman, spun out and fell off a cliff that was over 100ft, due to loose gravel. the next day he past away and all his organs were donated to others who needed it. so after death, he was able to save 7 dieing lives. he was also a Marine, and fought for our country and our freedom.

This Saturday, we will be holding a Memorial Palomar Car Meet for Roman. All his subaru brothers on the foums are hosting this, & want all car enthusiast to come along. It will be this Saturday (September 4th), meet infront of jamba juice in Mira Mesa by the Edwards Theater at 7:50am, then head to palomar at 8am, then to julian & to the spot where he lost his life. I hope a few of you are able to come along.

JarHead

Thanks for the post and this Marine was part of my command at Camp Pendleton. He was part of the 11th Marine Regiment, Artillery (The King of Battle)

Mrs. ears

I am so sorry to hear that. I would love to be there but my gas money won't allow it. My prayers are with everyone of you!!