• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

******Mustang By The Bay meeting spot information******

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
For all those going to the Sunday Oct 3 show at Mustangs By The Bay:
We are meeting up at Benagan's at 6AM. We will leave together around 6:15 sharp and drive in together.

Parking begins at 7:00am

Please don't be late we are leaving sharply at 6:15am.

MUSTANGS BY THE BAY
SUNDAY OCTOBER 3, 2010
PRESENTED BY THE MUSTANG CLUB OF SAN DIEGO

THE MUSTANG CLUB OF SAN DIEGO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADJUST CLASSES.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
See ya then. I've got the "domestic disturbance" locked in the cupboard off the ceiling in the garage.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ford1288

Donator
Quick question, is this time also ok for people who are just spectating? I'm not showing my car but want to roll with you guys there and view the cars early because I have plans throughout tomorrow. Anyone know how parking works for spectators?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Quick question, is this time also ok for people who are just spectating? I'm not showing my car but want to roll with you guys there and view the cars early because I have plans throughout tomorrow. Anyone know how parking works for spectators?

The earlier you get there the better the parking is for spectators...

Ford1288

Donator
What time does the show actually start? Where exactly is it at? I can't find crap online about it.

StarAngel

It's at Seaport Village, down by the Hilton, I think that's the hotel. If you ride over with us it will be easier.

fastsleeper

WhyWhyWhyWhy so frikin' early? Don't any of you ever sleep? This means I have to roll out of my cushy bed at 4 AM in order to be there by 6.

You crazy. :dong: :dong:

fastsleeper

I can meet you at Sea Port Village. It is only 5 miles from my place. I need sleep. See you at 7 AM sharp. :dancing2:

Unless I can't sleep or wake up earrrrrrrly I'll meet you at Bannigan's.

In either case, see you in the morning.

Maverick

:lol: I should try to set up a Mustangs by the Gulf here :rofl: I saw a 2010 GT Torch Red today - it was basic stock but nice to see.