• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My new daily driver

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I traded my 2007 Saturn Aura for a 2011 Ford Focus SES. Got rid of the Saturn was my priority and got another Ford. This will be good for my daily commute as it is better for gas mileage. I took a few pictures just to show what its look like. Maybe when the weather is better, I'll get some better pictures.

Hoping some one need a 2011 to test some new products. :wink:

Attachments

• Focus.jpg
    Focus.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Focus2.jpg
    Focus2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Focus3.jpg
    Focus3.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 98

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Good job on the trade in danny. I got me a new daily driver as well. I will post pics soon. Its a 89 notch 4 cyl stang with just under 100,000 miles.
It just needed a wind shield, and tune up. Runs great and hey its a mustang

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thanks Phil. I just sign on to a Focus forum, too. There's a lot of mods I can do to the Focus. Several SVT parts could go into it. May be doing some mod in the future. Turbo is not that expensive for the Focus. But I'm hoping to see if some companies want to use a 2011 to test their products. Hoping for some free stuff first.

Yeah, I saw the notch. Very nice. You got a sweet deal on it.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
turbo would be cool but the you have to decide which one you want to race at qualcom and which one you want to take to barona :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
turbo would be cool but the you have to decide which one you want to race at qualcom and which one you want to take to barona :)

Yeah and I need to decide which I want to spend the money on first. The Mustang is still my priority. I'll put a little here and there into the Focus. Eventually, the 2014 Mustang is in my future, will probably trade the Focus in at that time.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Nice looking Focus Danny. Put a decal on it "wickedfocus"