• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My new project

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
So last November my girlfriend crashed her car after owning it for 2 years. The car was hit on the rt front which damaged the car all the way to the radiator support and deployed the air bags, luckily the frame rail was untouched. The car totaled out which they gave my girl $6800 when she only paid $5200 for the car and they let us buy back the car for a whole whopping $200. So last Saturday i took the front end apart and need to find a bunch of parts including the radiator support which i can buy at keystone after market parts for under $200. The problem is that its welded in so some how i need to get a hold of a welding machine to re weld the core support. Here are some pics

th_0205010903.jpg
th_0205011039a.jpg
th_0205011404.jpg
th_0205011404a.jpg
th_0205011405.jpg

M

Mustangcwo

The car is a little tore up, but not a loss. Someone in the club has a welder but I do not remember who it is...or if they are still in San Diego.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Albert had one he is in Whibey.... hmm I have one but im in bremerton....
Hobby shop has them on base. Mustang02Gt I would go to Prestigue.com
I just picked up a set of pony wheels and a set of Cobra R's for 800 with tires.
They are a online junkyard.
http://prestigemustang.com/

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
The car is a little tore up, but not a loss. Someone in the club has a welder but I do not remember who it is...or if they are still in San Diego.
Its really aint that much damage to the front end. If i get a radiator support and rt side head lights we will be in business. nothing i cant do without some time and money. The car is in great shape besides the front.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Albert had one he is in Whibey.... hmm I have one but im in bremerton....
Hobby shop has them on base. Mustang02Gt I would go to Prestigue.com
I just picked up a set of pony wheels and a set of Cobra R's for 800 with tires.
They are a online junkyard.
http://prestigemustang.com/
ya ill got ahead and check them out and see if the have some front end parts that i am looking for and possibly 2 air bags. I really don't want to tow the car to the hobby shop to get it welded in. ill figure something out i guess. I would really love to buy a welding machine, I love welding its so much fun.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
So i got good new, my dad can bring home a welder from his work. All i need to do now is take apart the radiator support.