• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need Help Moving Saturday 20NOV2010

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, I plan on moving just a couple of small items tomorrow. If you have a truck it would greatly be appreciated.

I plan on moving all the TV's and one TV's stand, patio, grill and tools and some toys. so if you have some free time.. I would greatly appreciate it.

If you can make it meet at my house around 1300.

Sequence of Events:
1. 0900 Painters will meet at my new house
2. 1000 MustangCWO going to meet at my house to help me paint the garage (Anyone is welcome to stop by)
3. 1300 Meet at old house (4631 Home Ave) to help move some items..

New House Address
2332 Porch Swing
San Diego, CA 91915

619-527-4120

Thanks
Emilio

Mrs. ears

I would love to come help but I have to drop my cousin off at that same time lol lord times does not agree with me!! I would gladly help Monica put up decorations or anything like that at a later date!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I would love to come help but I have to drop my cousin off at that same time lol lord times does not agree with me!! I would gladly help Monica put up decorations or anything like that at a later date!!

Monica has to work. So not much decorating..:)

dope3

i wish i could help but you know that not going to happen so you buy a house post up some pics hope your move goes well

M

Mustangcwo

It was a good group of helpers today with all the rain. Emilio still owes me BEER and PIZZA!!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, thank for the Help really appreciate it... all, we move all the heavy stuff. :)

Burnie, MustangCWO, Gwen, Souji, northerncountry, screamingyellow and brother, eric...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Emilio sorry man I had duty. Hit me up this week if you need more help. I should be getting of early from here on out.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Emilio, your address is no longer San Diego......you now live in Chula Vista. Just notice that in your address you posted. You could have some problem getting your mail. :smile: