• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Edward

619gteddy
Okay so my name is Edward and I recently bought a 2003 mustang gt stock and have done a little bit of work on it but not still lots to do but I've always had a mustang since I first got my license, my first mustang was a. 2002 v6. But I would like to know if this group meets any where in san diego because I would like to go when they do so and meet others.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to WickedStangs! We have our monthly meeting on the first Wednesday of every month at Kearny Pearson Ford. We have a meet and greet at 6pm in the service area and the meeting in the conference room at 6:30pm. Check our event and calendar section for any events and meet up we will have. Our next huge event is the Mustangs by the Bay show at the Embarcadero. If you are interested in entering the show, there is still time or you can come out and hang out with us on that day, Oct 6. We should have an area by the water front and have the club banner up.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Okay so my name is Edward and I recently bought a 2003 mustang gt stock and have done a little bit of work on it but not still lots to do but I've always had a mustang since I first got my license, my first mustang was a. 2002 v6. But I would like to know if this group meets any where in san diego because I would like to go when they do so and meet others.
post pics:)