• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 1, 2011] Mustangs by the Bay Detail Day (Chula Vista, Ca)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Alex, AMD Detailing, will be putting together a special for the WickedStangs club members and their friends. The deal includes:

Wash
Wax
Engine Detail

All of this for only $50. Alex detailed our cars two years ago and 14 members walked away with smiles on our face. He can also take out scratches and improve dull paint spots upon request. Alex is a standup guy with a proven record for producing results.

He is the only detailer that has ever touched my car.

Alex will start at 9am and will roll through all the cars that show for the day.
Come out, get your ride sparkly and enjoy some good WickedStangs FUN!!

2K7GTCS

Thanks for posting this Todd. I know my car still has some "track debris" from last weekend.

Let us know if we need to bring anything to munch on (soda's, chips, salsa etc.).

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Alright, I'll be cooking up some brauts and burgers; I need someone to bring chips, soda, water and bring your own beer. Let me know what you can bring.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I'm hoping for at least six cars for this event. Come join us Saturday, I know you'll enjoy the results.

Cars will be washed in my driveway and then parked in the garage for drying and waxing. This will eliminate sun spots and enhance the shine!!!!

Red

I'm going to show up, but I'm not going to get my car washed. I'm just too cheap. I have some stuff to do i the morning for my Aunt ,but I'll be by after that.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Thanks again to Alex. It was a great day of detailing; leading us to 2 first place trophies during the event. We would have had another trophy if certain people would open their hood.