• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

One-piece Driveshaft Recommendation

Windveil Blues

OLD FART
Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend a vendor for a good one-piece driveshaft for my '06 GT? I haven't looked in a while, but I am totally getting back into the car now. Off-road X-pipe going on this weekend if the rains come that they are forecasting. Might as well do something productive...;)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Have you called PST.. Sponsor on here? I know they should have one. 1 more question what is wrong with your dual drive shaft?

Windveil Blues

OLD FART
I'll give them a call, E... I want to get rid of the heavy two-piece because we lose torque and they are just heavy. I also want to add a driveshaft loop as well.
Have you called PST.. Sponsor on here? I know they should have one. 1 more question what is wrong with your dual drive shaft?

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Jim also with the two piece you cant set pinion angle. You are correct about the one piece it frees up some power

ears

i called them a while back, and they gave me a good price on a cf ddrive shaft. fyi, id recommend giving them a call aswell