• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

reminder about party!!

Shells04Mach

hey all this is just a reminder for you all that we are having the going away party here at the house. it will be next saturday. i am thinking along the lines of 5 - 6pm. that way those of you that are going out to barona that morning can still make it. if you need the address send me a pm and i will send it onto you. thanks all!! should be a really good time!!

michelle
(gibs ball and chain)

gmantheman

Thanks for the reminder. I almost forgot about. I will have to see what the wife wants to do when she gets home from work.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Had fun at the party and after party. Now I need to go back to bed and sleep some more. My head is killing me. Oh need new tires as well.
I looked this morning and they are bald. I was wondering why went and got doughnuts by JPs today and my tires are shreaded in the parking lot. I hope gibs is happy with the burn out

M

Mustangcwo

Had an awesome time last night. Thanks to everyone for showing up WS style and continuing until the weeeeee hours of the morning. :rock:

Red

Wow what a great time to be had by all. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not bringing my camera. Would have had some great shots at PJ's.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Phil, that was an amazing burnout.....the bouncer was gonna throw all of us out for it...lol glad everyone had a great time and everyone made it home safely too.

Thanks to all who came out. It was a great time with some really great friends!

STAY CLASSY SAN DIEGO!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Phil, that was an amazing burnout.....the bouncer was gonna throw all of us out for it...lol glad everyone had a great time and everyone made it home safely too.

Thanks to all who came out. It was a great time with some really great friends!

STAY CLASSY SAN DIEGO!

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
Sorry we had to leave early, it sounds like we missed all the fun. Everyone was talking about the burnout and a certain drunken individual who shall remain nameless .LOL