• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Some other goodies on the way :)

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I know this may seem strange to some, but I'm going with relatively the same set up as before. Only this time the parts will be in black instead of red and are made with a little more quality. Every thing is chromoly and TIG welded.

The baseline stuff is still very nice, but buying parts to recieve some of the best technical info available is also nice. That's why I went with some Team Z Relocated upper control arms.

Oh yeah, there is a certain nasty little coupe that will be sporting the baseline stuff soon. Another all motor beast coming to a theater near you :)

http://www.teamzmotorsports.net/product_p/st-uca1.htm

M

Mustangcwo

I've seen the little all motor beast you speak of.....YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN!!!!

Tommy

.......... Another all motor beast coming to a theater near you :)

:hello:

Not to steal Orange395W's thread, but I decided to stay N/A while I tune in the suspension and reduce some weight. I bought a Vortech but that will be up for sale soon.

Back to topic................

That baseline kit not only looks awesome, but has been proven to help with 60' times. I'm glad I can benefit from your unwanted parts! LOL! :rofl:

Renegade

:hello:

Not to steal Orange395W's thread, but I decided to stay N/A while I tune in the suspension and reduce some weight. I bought a Vortech but that will be up for sale soon.

Back to topic................

That baseline kit not only looks awesome, but has been proven to help with 60' times. I'm glad I can benefit from your unwanted parts! LOL! :rofl:

same goes for me :rock: