• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

stallls randomly

vnmous snake

hey i have a s/c 97 cobra with 32000 miles but sometimes wen i have to get on the brakes to stop at a light or somthin my car will shut off it only does it sometimes any suggestions thanks

vnmous snake

but i have a fuel management system and a fuel pump from 98 i was told once i get a 90mm MAF and 42lb injectors il be able to remove the fuel management system and thats y its doinn it either that or it my clutch not catching cuz it only does it wen the clutch is engaged and im gettin on the brakes and shiftin down idk thoo

Mach1Marauder

but i have a fuel management system and a fuel pump from 98 i was told once i get a 90mm MAF and 42lb injectors il be able to remove the fuel management system and thats y its doinn it either that or it my clutch not catching cuz it only does it wen the clutch is engaged and im gettin on the brakes and shiftin down idk thoo

Engrish Prease.

M

Mustangcwo

Clean your MAF for starters.

As for the fuel management system...install a good fuel pressure regulator, like an aeromotive, and get a custom tune.