• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tires

Xodus989

I need 2 new tires. I need to replace my front ones. I just bought 2 new ones for the back, so Im planning on moving the ones from the back up front, and then putting 2 new ones on the back. Has anyone ever heard or used these tires: click? I can get 2 for 160 shipped.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
f that,,,,, go with kdw2's!!!! ftmfw

Dude, its not like xodus have that much money. For what he use his car's for, Yoko's are good reliable tires for his purpose. Xodus, ignore Ears, he's just trying to get you int trouble. :rofl:

ears

kdw's will out perform them jap tires any day!!!!! and its not even like theyre ttthhhhaaaattttt,,,,, bad!

jap tires belong on jap cars!!!! well i guess thats my train of thought!

Tommy

kdw's will out perform them jap tires any day!!!!! and its not even like theyre ttthhhhaaaattttt,,,,, bad!

jap tires belong on jap cars!!!! well i guess thats my train of thought!

stop. think about how many of your cars parts are made in Japan :boxings:

as far as out-perform???? I don't think X will be testing the peak performance of his tires anytime soon

ears

well,,,,, i do what i can to get american parts..... and this includes tires....

and it helps that the best tires available are made right here in the good ole u s of a!!

once again i have to say kdw2,,,,, ftmfw!!!!!!

and a little side note,, the new cobra rubbers are not only that but their the zr ratted tires!!!! mmmmmmmm sex!!!!!!
the last set i got were not so nice!! and only 5 hundo for the set!