• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tr 3650 trouble

Brackett

I have lost my second gear and afetr doing some research i figured out the the forks for 1-2 and 3-4 get bent going into 2nd and 4th from hard shifting and i now have to either rebuild the trans or replace it im kinda tight for money so if anyone knows where i can pick up a tr 3650 or any suggestions will help Thx

Brackett

i dont know a good price for one and i hate low balling people s so if you could give me an general idea ill see what i can pull together

Brackett

i looked on ebay they go for between 500 and 750 but i dont think i can pull that off to soon

Brackett

yeah are you lookin to get rid of fast or could you hold it for a bit cuz thats a good deal and i should be able to get the money together pretty quick but im in the process of moving

Renegade

we can hold on to it, looking to get rid of it fast but if you need a little time thats fine. its already out of the car ready to go

Brackett

dang its getting worse i was wondering if you could take 2 payments of 150 like really quick my phone number is 254-394-4390