• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

who's around Ft. Lewis

txmach302

just wanted to see who is around the Ft. lewis area, i live south of base in olympia, but wanted to see who else lives around the base,

ASh

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I dont know that we have many in the FT Lewis Area. My wife grew up in Matlock out by shelton though, so we are down there at least once a month it seems. Im stationed up in everett

txmach302

i meant a couple of guys at a get togather, very nice guys hope they join the cruise which one said he was for sure,

ASh

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
ash what cruise are you talking about? This is Phill I met you as well at cars and coffee. I Had my t-top car out there... I will be out again on 19th.
Bringing out a few more stangs with us as well. I hope my 06 will be out of shop but not sure yet. There is a pic of it in my banner. I run a zex system on there
as well

txmach302

look in the WA area, the one i told you about when we were talkin on 9th of april to ocean shores. all the details is in the WA section, let me know if your good to go and i'll add your name to the list. hope to see you there

ASh

txmach302

well that just sucks, don't worry had another guy that was gone for training, so i understand. i tried to give plenty of time for everyone to know, but its all good. i will have another one before i take off from WA or before summer ends, which ever come first

ASh