• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Woodies Wednesday Night Meet

Mrs. ears

Alright guys. The dets are in about Wednesday's meet spot. We are going to make our appearance at Woodies. It has been a long while since we rolled in to support them. They are probably thinking we have forgot about them :)....!

Where: 4250 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
(between Clairemont Dr & Kleefeld Ave)
San Diego, CA 92117

When:August 18th @ 6:30 PM

I hope to see everyone there. This is one of our supporters and they give us 20% off purchase for anyone in the club. Let's show 'em that we appreciate it. Thanks everyone and hope you had a great weekend. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call @ 614-578-7283 (Amanda)

For those of us wondering about the El Cajon Shows...we are no longer going to be making an appearance at this show. It is slowly dying with the same cars and lack of people showing up. Sorry for anyone who is troubled by this.

RSVP​

M

Mustangcwo

I'll be there. Come on everyone, get your woodie on!!!!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Murphy Canon area do you guys wanna meet up at the NEX then roll? I will be there bout 6 and rollin out at 610.

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
GT500 races???? who's racin?

No one, apparently: there wasn't a suitable area for the course - or strip - in the neighborhood. Maybe some other time and place.

I have two of Shelby Collectibles' 1:10-scale RC GT500s. It could be fun. It was almost fun at the Cruise for a Cause car show, with just the red one. I'm betting it's faster than the new blue one. Any road, it's something to look forward to.

frank s

Maverick

No one, apparently: there wasn't a suitable area for the course - or strip - in the neighborhood. Maybe some other time and place.

I have two of Shelby Collectibles' 1:10-scale RC GT500s. It could be fun. It was almost fun at the Cruise for a Cause car show, with just the red one. I'm betting it's faster than the new blue one. Any road, it's something to look forward to.

frank s

LOL, too cool Frank!