• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 17x8 rims with E.T Streets

gmantheman

Selling my 17x8 Rims with 26.5x11.5x17 ET Streets. There is about 60 passes on these tires but they should be good for another 100 or so passes. The tires don't really show any wear on them. Well sell for $250 OBO.

ETstreets12.jpg

ETstreets11.jpg

2K7GTCS

This is exactly what I will need once I install the new hi-stall converter and aluminum drive shaft. Hopefully you will still have these available when I'm ready for them (next month)...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
This is exactly what I will need once I install the new hi-stall converter and aluminum drive shaft. Hopefully you will still have these available when I'm ready for them (next month)...
what converter are you going with?

2K7GTCS

what converter are you going with?

I have the Performance Automatic part#PA27200 5R55 26-2800 rpm Stall Converter-Single Disc
I am not planning to ever super charge the engine in my car, but if i did, I would not want to have to change the stall again. So I chose one that is a little on the tight side, with the understanding that higher horsepower could push that up to 30-3200 rpm.
I am also not made of money (or live to work), so when this came up for sale last year at CJ's Pony Parts for $600 I snarfed it up. Sorry for hi-jacking the thread...

If he still has them, I will ask GMan to hold these tires for me. And if I get them, I will be giving Roushed2 and BadBullitt each an opportunity to try them out...