• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 Shelby "Blackout" GT500

Kyle Wildenauer

Killa_Rulez21
Thanks Emilio. Plan on installing the factory gps into it, getting some stripes/viper alarm/weathertech floor mats this month, then also putting a new system in it. once that is all done, just some performance. All its missing now is the "wicked stangs" decal on it. haha

Kyle Wildenauer

Killa_Rulez21
Thanks Danny. Its about to get some work done on it this week. Getting the stripes put on and putting Xenon lightbulbs in the fog lights and headlights. I'm thinking of doing 8500k bulbs. lol

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Post up the New pics with the stripes and that beautiful Wickedstangs banner bro! Whe we roll with that black Ford GT (w/ silver stripes) our three cars will look so bitchin!

Kyle Wildenauer

Killa_Rulez21
i plan on it......just gonna wait til next week when i get my new lights in. got new tails and headlights (if they fit) to install on thursday of this coming week.....not to mention new side moldings and new steering wheel shroud that best buy's installation guys broke when doing my viper alarm >_< I WAS MAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
i plan on it......just gonna wait til next week when i get my new lights in. got new tails and headlights (if they fit) to install on thursday of this coming week.....not to mention new side moldings and new steering wheel shroud that best buy's installation guys broke when doing my viper alarm >_< I WAS MAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!!!
That's why I dont let other people touch my car!!!

Kyle Wildenauer

Killa_Rulez21
i didnt really want to spend the time doing it myself, so i let them....its all good though, best buy is compensating me for the parts