• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

advice about tunes

xSkillz

So i have a question does anyone know anyone that does tuning for cars. I have some parts on order and once i install them im going to need a tune. Im getting a ford racing intake manifold, a 62mm throttle body, a throttle body spacer and a underdrive pulley. I have a k and n cold air intake on it that didnt require a tune and a muffler delete on mine. So any shop or know of someone that could do a tune?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
So i have a question does anyone know anyone that does tuning for cars. I have some parts on order and once i install them im going to need a tune. Im getting a ford racing intake manifold, a 62mm throttle body, a throttle body spacer and a underdrive pulley. I have a k and n cold air intake on it that didnt require a tune and a muffler delete on mine. So any shop or know of someone that could do a tune?
Do you have a Handheld tuner like SCT or Diablo?

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
hand held tuner is nice incase you change tire sizes or wheel sizes, plus can download tunes. BUT lastcallracing, dantes modular performance all do tunes in SD area. JBA does as well.