• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Any Car meets???? Edgewood/Milton area

BoostedStang281

Been out of the scene for years. Used to be big on stangnet when it was "happenin". I see someone from this site works at harland clark in milton and also see that the club meets up at shortys grub house in fed way.

I'm in the edgewood area. I just recently got a mustang again and would like to meet up once in a while and hang out.

Let me know what kinds of things you guys have planned out. I know years ago Krispy kreme used to be big. I think its a panera bread now?

TooMuchBoost

I'm from the Whidbey chapter but if you go to our forum I made a post listing the locations and dates of the Carshow/Swap Meet schedule for the Washington area this year. There are a bunch of other events that we'll be attending that once i get official notice I'll post them up for you guys. Also I know that in the years past the Whidbey/Seatac guys would meet up at Evergreen Raceway and do a track day, and I would like to see if maybe we can head down to Kent and hit up the 1/4mile track.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Hey i live in milton too my wife is the one who worked at harland clark you probably seen us driving around milton edgewood area she has a screeming yellow mustang with a mach 1 style hood you cant miss it ill message you my number and you can give me a call and ill let you know where we are at with all the shows.. glad to have you show up on the boards..

BoostedStang281

Sounds good man! You guys definitely both have good looking mustangs. A few years back I used to have a PI swapped and cammed/full bolt on black 98 GT that ran around edgewood some. I just picked up a 98 Cobra last weekend. I'm not totally sure what to think of it yet though. lol Might be a little too flashy for me. But atleast its got me back in the mustang scene.

Attachments

• DSCN0542.JPG
    DSCN0542.JPG
    239.6 KB · Views: 152

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Sounds good man! You guys definitely both have good looking mustangs. A few years back I used to have a PI swapped and cammed/full bolt on black 98 GT that ran around edgewood some. I just picked up a 98 Cobra last weekend. I'm not totally sure what to think of it yet though. lol Might be a little too flashy for me. But atleast its got me back in the mustang scene.
love that paint.... when i went to buy another mustang thats the year cobra i wanted but was hard to find one in good shape for the price and miles..

BoostedStang281

Thanks man! Yes the 96-98's are pretty rare these days. Unfortunately this one is a rebuilt total. 56K miles, runs awesome. And the bodywork they did was actually really good, but unfortunately it bugs me. I'm a body and paint guy and I know what we are forced to do to totals to "Fix" them lol

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
yeah i thought that car looked familiar.. was on craigslist for a while... but with that old of a car a total can be a door fender and some new paint..

TooMuchBoost

I also had a SN-95 Cobra, it was a 95 with the pushrod 302 in it. But I agree that era is extremely hard to find in decent shape. We actually have a guy in the Whidbey Island chapter who is currently undertaking a 4.6 to a 5.4 engine swap in his cobra, if you cruise over to the Whidbey forum you can check out his project.

Josh also,
Do you have the dates for the MR this year?

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
I also had a SN-95 Cobra, it was a 95 with the pushrod 302 in it. But I agree that era is extremely hard to find in decent shape. We actually have a guy in the Whidbey Island chapter who is currently undertaking a 4.6 to a 5.4 engine swap in his cobra, if you cruise over to the Whidbey forum you can check out his project.

Josh also,
Do you have the dates for the MR this year?
ill get those to you tonight

TooMuchBoost

Is it going to be at the same place that it has been, at that university?
Any word about pre-reg?
Also if it is at that place I'm going to have to drive down there the night before the show like the Whidbey guys did back when we went.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Is it going to be at the same place that it has been, at that university?
Any word about pre-reg?
Also if it is at that place I'm going to have to drive down there the night before the show like the Whidbey guys did back when we went.
yeah its always there at the university ive never pre registered so dont know about that and if you want im about 25 min south you can always come crash here the night before and roll up there with us