• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Any Jackson area Wicked-Stangs members?

train21reb

We just got a mustang and weren't able to get to a gathering a couple of months ago due to work. If anybody is active in this group, we should try to organize a meet and greet, Cars and Coffee one saturday morning in the Jackson area. Let us know.

Attachments

• Jessica's Mustang.jpg
    Jessica's Mustang.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 51

Rice Killa

Mississippi Chapter President
We just got a mustang and weren't able to get to a gathering a couple of months ago due to work. If anybody is active in this group, we should try to organize a meet and greet, Cars and Coffee one saturday morning in the Jackson area. Let us know.

We would be glad to meet you. My name is Craig and I’m the VP for the MS chapter. Here’s my number 6015962613

Wildman

We would be glad to meet you. My name is Craig and I’m the VP for the MS chapter. Here’s my number 6015962613
Hey Craig my name is Robert wildman I was wondering how to join the Mississippi chapter I live in pearl,Ms and i drive a 2019 mustang gt pp1 shadow black. I would love to be apart of this group. Can you please advise me on what I need to do thanks!