• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Apr 16, 2016] Wicked Stangs BBQ (Chula Vista, CA)

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
me and wifey and son will swing by. what you need us to bring, son is yr and a half so we probably have about a 2 hour chill with yall window with out any meltdowns lol I live near you. I live right across from east lake high school next to east lake greens golf course

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
me and wifey and son will swing by. what you need us to bring, son is yr and a half so we probably have about a 2 hour chill with yall window with out any meltdowns lol I live near you. I live right across from east lake high school next to east lake greens golf course
I don't think you need to bring anything.. Wicked Stangs sponsored event @Mustangcwo can chime in... But it still a BYOB:)

Soliz53

Donator
sounds good. ill be there.

edit. sorry guys i wont be able to make it. im going back to texas for a family emergency. maybe next time.

Last edited:

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
k gay boys, bought 2 cases of coke, 1 case sprite 1 case dr pepper. some one bring ice! will bring beers to meets eventually. just not comfortable bringing alcohol right meow

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
prob be there closer to 1600 vice 1500 since son just went down for a nap. they range 1-3 hrs. Plan is to stay there for about 2 hrs. look forward to seeing errbody