• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Barona 4/3/10 Videos

spdpilot

My son was doing the videos, so he only got my car and who ever I raced.

Me vs. KillerBee.... He took off in 2nd, not really fair

Me vs. Trash talking Turbo'd M3 BMW

Me vs. Blackstallion Race 1.... I missed 3rd..would have been a low 8, high 7 run for me

Me vs Blackstallion Race 2.....

Me vs Blackstallion Race 3... He nailed a 7.95 Run here.... but watch the timing lights and see how close we were

When you watch the videos, although Phils car is fast time wise, the physical race was very close on all the runs....watch the timing lights.

Enjoy

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
That last video is bad ass.. you can see the red purge over the top of the car, and hear the cams as I pulled up. wow... :)

KillerBee

i wish i had something a lil better but thats on me for messing up. but all the other vids are cool good runs guys

spdpilot

i wish i had something a lil better but thats on me for messing up. but all the other vids are cool good runs guys

I know....sorry, I wasn't going to post it up. Phil doesn't seem to mind me posting him sleeping at the lights :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Nice video. Wished your son would have gotten one of my two runs. But nice RT on your 3rd run against Phil.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
yeah def have to do a little better on reaction. We do have a nice trophy for reaction time for M VS W. Trophys are nice was at "E" tonight checking them out and talking cars

spdpilot

Nice video. Wished your son would have gotten one of my two runs. But nice RT on your 3rd run against Phil.

I didn't even see what he had taken until I got home. Yeah, I got that car down to a science on leaving the line now and my reaction times have always been my strong point. Haha, made Phil chase me down all night long.

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
i cant wait to get to the track. i stage every night when i lay down to go to sleep and burn through the gears. still havent put slicks to the new rear end yet but i just hope everything stays together for a couple runs.