• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Blair E Batson toy drive

2011GT500

Hello everyone we are planning a cruise to deliver toys to the boys and girls at Blair E Batson. Batson is a children's hospital that operates in donation only. There are many boys and girls that will not be able to go home for Christmas and unfortunately there are many that have been abandoned by their parents. So the board has voted to support this hospital in any way. We have other local clubs that have teamed up with us to make the event a success. Any donation is greatly appreciated. Our date for delivery is December 20th. Thank you all in advance for your support

2011GT500

There is no option to fail the guys that I have surrounding me know how to get things done next year will be even bigger and better

Last edited by a moderator:

2011GT500

the toy drive was great we ended up donating $160 and my trunk was slam full of toys. next year will be even bigger. thanks for all the support the Wickedstangs MS Chapter is making a lot of people talk. I cant wait to see whats next