• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chilli Pics

Red

When i first showed up for this event and Chili's had the whole parking lot taped off for the event, I didn't think we were going to fill even half half of what they had taped off. But I must say that between Wicked Stangs And SD Stangs, we had over 25 mustangs in the parking lot. I must say that this was a greatest night in WS history. What a great turn out for our first give back night at Chili's. I want to thank Donna for setting this this up and for SD Stangs for coming to help us out. I must say of all the the events I've bee to , this is the event that makes most proud to say that I"m a Wicked Stangs member.

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

More pics http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/Wicked Stangs at Chills/?start=all

sdstangsbigred

Thanks for the invite we had a great time you guys always make us feel welcomed really appreciate it wish all the other mustang fans and clubs can all get together and make a really big showin.....

GLDNPNY

IMG_0128.jpg

I'll get you my pretty!! And your little dog Toto too.......

IMG_0111.jpg

Cue the banjo from "Deliverance".........

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
What a great event! Donna's first time at bat as event coordinator and I must say she got a home run! Thanks again to SD Stangs for coming out to support..

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Very impressive showing. Thank you everyone for showing up and SDStangs for your support.

Ladygaga, excellent first event as the Event Coordinator. Way to kickoff your reign. Now you set yourself up for high expectations. LOL! Great job.

Desertrat83

This was the third different club meet I have been to since the recent purchase of my car. I have to say the best turn out of all. Great job Wicked Stangs and everybody who set this up. Thanks to SD stangs for showing up. That was the icing on the cake. I had a great time and felt very welcomed. Thanks everybody for a great time and show.

JarHead

Last night was freakin' awesome. There was good food, great people, and lots of Stangs:) I really hope that the turnouts continues like last night because it was definately something to witness. Maybe Saturday we can fill up the parking lot with even more Stangs? Looking forward to seeing everybody out there again, but this time it will be daylight hours. Oh yeah, I would also like to thank SoCal & SanDiegoStangs for coming out and helping us make a good showing. Thanks to everyone and hope to see you all Saturday.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Well, I don't know where I was nor how I got there but I had fun and I say hello and thanks to all the people.

Who are you anyway? :pound: :pound: :pound:

Why does the photo of the guy at the top of the pics always have that "guilty' look on his face? :shocked: :shocked:

Thanks everyone. I'll be there in the daylight on Saturday.

Thank you to the motorcycle guys for "hoggin'" spots for people who get lost and can't find the place until it is nearly over. :star:

I can't remember anyone's name but nice to meet you! :smile:

The white Stang that followed me home is off the chart awesome! :driver: :driver: The driver was very easy on the eyes too. :flowers:

Squeeze ya all lay tah!!

Maverick

When i first showed up for this event and Chili's had the whole parking lot taped off for the event, I didn't think we were going to fill even half half of what they had taped off. But I must say that between Wicked Stangs And SD Stangs, we had over 25 mustangs in the parking lot. I must say that this was a greatest night in WS history. What a great turn out for our first give back night at Chili's. I want to thank Donna for setting this this up and for SD Stangs for coming to help us out. I must say of all the the events I've bee to , this is the event that makes most proud to say that I"m a Wicked Stangs member.

More pics http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/Wicked Stangs at Chills/?start=all

Man, Last nights event was awesome! Just want to echo the above, thanks to all the people that showed last night, it was great and thanks to all the Chili's Staff that slaved over our tables; that was great service!!

This was one of the greatest WS events that I have attended and I am proud of our new crew (Donna) for making it happen!!!

StarAngel

Wow! What a fantastic night! What a great way for our new Event Coordinator to take the reigns.

A huge thank you to SD Stangs for coming out in force, we love having you! (Love your stangs!)

This was the best evar!!!

MORE MORE MORE!!!! FUN TIMES!

Donna----->:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:s

sdstangsbigred

You guys have really nice rides you guys cars are like a car show when you guys arrive I really like how organized it was yesterday that was great very easy for us to know were to park Lol there wasn't any other cars in the lineup witch means great pics to be taken

ladygaga2

Thanks to all the peeps that came last night. It was off the hook!!!!!! Thanks San Diego Stangs. It was awesome having you there.Hope to see everyone on Saturday!!!!!!

northerncountry

Cant see the pics Damn Gov computers. Fighting sailor said it was freaking awesome though Wish I was there Should be home in just over a month Later all watch time!

Maverick

Man NC you would have loved it. Don't worry man we will have to do something if I can make it out there in time lol.

gunner

Awesome turn out for the show . I really enjoy going to them and meeting other members of wicked stangs. The personal touch that every one puts in their Stangs is very pleasing. If I feel up to it I will try to make as many as I can.
( May your Stang always be wicked and you make it ROARRRR)
Thank you Red for taking and Posting pics
Dave ( Gunner)

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Man, Last nights event was awesome! Just want to echo the above, thanks to all the people that showed last night, it was great and thanks to all the Chili's Staff that slaved over our tables; that was great service!!

This was one of the greatest WS events that I have attended and I am proud of our new crew (Donna) for making it happen!!!

Twilight Zone?? Two threads mixed together? :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: