• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Christmas for the Kids Car Show

Red

We had a great turn out the the car show. I think we had 12 mustangs and one truck. A 1970 was the newest car that won on, so no WS winners on the day. We had a good time though. We all went out to Red Robin for lunch after for lunch. Oh and the Chargers won today Woot.

Here's a few pics of the day.

I want to welcome Edgar to the club.
IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

More pics------> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/Christmas for the Kids Car Show/?start=all

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It was a great show for WS. Had a great time, good show, free breakfast, and good time with WS family. Sorry didn't go to lunch afterward, didn't want to leave the car outside with the top down.

619mustang

Hey thats me in the pic lol, thanks red :). great group of guys. close enough on my name second "e" suppose to be an '"a" lol , tomatoe, tomato now i hope i spell that right lol its all gooooood . lol

Red

Hey thats me in the pic lol, thanks red :). great group of guys. close enough on my name second "e" suppose to be an '"a" lol , tomatoe, tomato now i hope i spell that right lol its all gooooood . lol

Was great meeting you Edgar. I got your name fixed :)

What time did you all get there? it was still dark on the first pictures from RED's link. I guess I missed out on a good day at a show. hopefully i can wake up for the next one, depending if the CHARGERS are playing (would rather watch it than hear it on the radio).

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
What time did you all get there? it was still dark on the first pictures from RED's link. I guess I missed out on a good day at a show. hopefully i can wake up for the next one, depending if the CHARGERS are playing (would rather watch it than hear it on the radio).

We met up at 6:15am like we normally do. Got to the show just before 7am.

M

Mustangcwo

Great job guys. Hopefully I'll have the car back on the road some time this week.