• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

COPS and RODDERS 10JUL10 Pics

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, what an awesome turn out.. Thanks to all that attended.. And congrats to SD Stangs Jon for taking an award home..

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC04768.jpg

Wicked Stangs Apparel
DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR TONS OF IMAGES

Attachments

• cops.jpg
    cops.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,359

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Wow nice pics I took a few myself while there. Jons car is bad ass... Nice job! So Emilio when are you going to get them guys to join wickedstangs?
:)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Great turnout yesterday. We had 13 cars total. Thanks for the support to those who could come out yesterday.

And for everybody's information, Jon registered as a Wickedstangs member for the show yesterday. And when they announced his car they announced it with belonging to Wickedstangs Mustang Club. So, Wickedstangs, in a way, did win a trophy. Also, Jon is a register member of Wickedstangs also (Jon Roush).

Congratulation to Jon again for winning a trophy yesterday. Glad you made it out with us yesterday.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Are you telling me yet once again noone from Wicked Stangs took home a TROPHY??????????

James, myself and McBullitt took home first place trophy at the Ford and Friends Show in Escondido last month. Jon bought home a trophy from this show yesterday. The trophies are sponsors' choice and people's choice. Jon registered for the show with Wickedstangs for his club affiliation and it was announced at the presentation he was with Wickedstangs Mustang Club.

Jon Roush

Thank you all for being cool with us San Diego Stangs folks and allowing us to be part of your events and tag a long to your car shows. This trophy was as much for Wicked Stangs than it was for my car club. If it weren't for Emilios help my car would have not been complete at the time of the build, thats why I am pleased that the win was announced and refered to as a Wicked Stangs win. Thank you all again for being awesome people with awesome stangs or should i say Wicked:rock: Looking forward to upcoimng events and maybe next time more of us SD Stangs members can get out there to these events.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thank you all for being cool with us San Diego Stangs folks and allowing us to be part of your events and tag a long to your car shows. This trophy was as much for Wicked Stangs than it was for my car club. If it weren't for Emilios help my car would have not been complete at the time of the build, thats why I am pleased that the win was announced and refered to as a Wicked Stangs win. Thank you all again for being awesome people with awesome stangs or should i say Wicked:rock: Looking forward to upcoimng events and maybe next time more of us SD Stangs members can get out there to these events.

Now you can go back and throw the trophy in their face. LOL! Glad to have the San Diego Stangs hang with us.