• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dave & Busters Car Show (Pics)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, Everyone you missed a great event. We should up with around 8+ cars and had an awesome time at Dave and Busters. Hope to see more of you at the events.

YOSEMIDDYSAM
DSC_0015.jpg

StArAngel800
DSC_0020.jpg

BLUEBOSS
DSC_0040.jpg

LiL'Red Cobra
DSC_0047.jpg

DSGImportSlayer
DSC_0122.jpg

CLICK FOR MORE PICS

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,903

BurnieB78

yet another good day :D wish i could have been there...planned on it but ya, kinda over slept lol oops plus the cars wasnt ready :p

yosemiddysam

Donator
Im still a lil butt hurt about the trophy selection too........E you need to do something about this! For one we "ALL" were told all cars get one sopt only.......just to see the slowmaro's one car to two spots.....and angled however they felt....... and then the whole trophy selection was blatantly ovious that the "good ole boys" crowd got them..... I think if we as a club either a, asked how the judging was going to be or B, said that we will not do any more of their car shows if they can not recognise any of our vehicles maybe they would wake up and start judging the way it is supposed to be. Maybe I am mad.......But I am not mad that I didnt win... I am mad that for as many people that I seen up around our cars snappin pictures and looking at them that not one newer Mustang got anything....They must have had 30 trophies and not one of our cars was even considered............................

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Im still a lil butt hurt about the trophy selection too........E you need to do something about this! For one we "ALL" were told all cars get one sopt only.......just to see the slowmaro's one car to two spots.....and angled however they felt....... and then the whole trophy selection was blatantly ovious that the "good ole boys" crowd got them..... I think if we as a club either a, asked how the judging was going to be or B, said that we will not do any more of their car shows if they can not recognise any of our vehicles maybe they would wake up and start judging the way it is supposed to be. Maybe I am mad.......But I am not mad that I didnt win... I am mad that for as many people that I seen up around our cars snappin pictures and looking at them that not one newer Mustang got anything....They must have had 30 trophies and not one of our cars was even considered............................

Yose.. I understand how you feel, I will give you my opinion when I see you.

wickedbird

I think that those smaller car shows are like that. It was frustrating to see that PT Cruiser get a trophy over yours or any of the Mustangs. In the end we looked better.