• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Electrical issues with Radio/Wipers

Ashira

Just found a 2003 10th Anniversary Cobra with 9k miles hiding out in Asheville, NC. I got it home last weekend and then realized the radio and wipers/washer doesn't work. After googling the issue I see I'm not the first one with this issue however no one else has a solution. I know that none of the fuses are blown I've checked them all. I don't think its a power issue because everything else works fine. For some reason the wiper motor and radio have circuitry in common. On one side is a ground and on the other is the General Electronic Module(GEM). Since everything else coming off the GEM is working fine I'm trying to hunt down this ground. Its labeled as G400 on the diagrams and is described as "in luggage compartment, LH side, rear, coupe". I attached the diagrams to see if it helps. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 105677388.gif
    105677388.gif
    35.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 105839611.gif
    105839611.gif
    23.1 KB · Views: 109

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
no solutions but the same problem found!? That's a tough one since you already said you checked fuses. Maybe a pinched or cut wire some were. Have you picked up a chilton for it?