• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Finally Got New Wheels!

Ferocious

Chula Vista
FULL LENGTH SHOOT AHEAD!

here's what i could manage to snap today:

wwb09k.jpg

o6xoqv.jpg

5jwgom.png

Ford1288

Donator
Once you install those springs you are talking about your car will look soo good. Nice looking street tires. Did you stagger or do the same size all around?

Ferocious

Chula Vista
Once you install those springs you are talking about your car will look soo good. Nice looking street tires. Did you stagger or do the same size all around?
235 in the front though i will need spacers to solve the rubbing issue.
275 in the rear and i will probably also get spacers to perfect the look.

98Stang

great looking wheels and love that tread pattern! since you're talking about spacers ill pass on my setup. I have 265's in the rear and a 1 1/2 inch spacer and the stance and look is perfect in my opinion!

Ferocious

Chula Vista
great looking wheels and love that tread pattern! since you're talking about spacers ill pass on my setup. I have 265's in the rear and a 1 1/2 inch spacer and the stance and look is perfect in my opinion!

thats what i was going to get. are you running spacers in the front?
the guys at the shop said that due to the backspacing of my new rims, if i turn the steering while too much, the tire will hit and rub against the suspension. he just recommended i buy a pair of spacers..

98Stang

in the front i have 245's with also a 1 1/2 " spacer and its just a little too much. So 1" in the front and 1 1/2" in the rear would be perfect!!

Ferocious

Chula Vista
looks like a perfect fit. seems to sit flush with the fenders. i think i'll take your word on it and go 1" in the front & 1&1/2" in the rear.