• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Freedom Festival 2010 Pics

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, thanks to all those who came out and represented.. It was a fun evening.

Wicked Stangs Family
DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

CLICK FOR MORE PICS

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Sorry guys got off work late so went back to ship with the family to watch fireworks. They had 3 barges on the water front this year. Then in distance you could see the coronado yaht clubs show and sea world show. We had 5 displays going at once from the flight deck. Kids had a ball

gmantheman

Looks like a nice turnout. My wife and I wanted to go but we were worried about traffic going back home. My wife had to wake up at 4:00 the next morning to go to work.

RevElectronic

I was there with my family, walking around, saw you guys and had no clue you were going to be there....I keep low key and just checked out the CaRs....my daughter was going InSanE for the FastBack....

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I was there with my family, walking around, saw you guys and had no clue you were going to be there....I keep low key and just checked out the CaRs....my daughter was going InSanE for the FastBack....

Don't stay low key. Introduce yourself so we can know who you are. Promise, we won't bite. :laugh:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hey that is the building I used to work in.....Emilio, how dare you use my old parking spot....

Looks like all had fun. Sorry I missed it, was in Singapore instead....I know I need to stop with excuses..

Gib